Sunday, April 20, 2014

Noonday Ambassador!

If you follow me on facebook then you might have already seen that I announced how excited I am to now be an ambassador for Noonday!!!


Honestly it is something I have been thinking about for a long time.  I first heard about Noonday probably 2 years ago when my sister called me after a trunk show she had been to.  She told me about this awesome business that provides work for people in resource poor areas of the world to help lift them out of poverty by making jewelry and accessories... and their stuff is SO stylish! I was hooked! Using fashion and design to help create economic opportunity for others?! Sign me up!

Becoming an ambassador was always in the back of my mind.  I always thought how awesome and fun it would be to work with such an amazing company and just felt the Lord bringing it up in different ways to me recently over and over... so I listened and went for it!  Honestly I feel blessed that I get to be a part of such an amazing organization and want to represent them and their artisans well.  

Another HUGE reason that I love Noonday so much is that they do adoption fundraisers!  So you can host a trunk show for a friend or yourself and a portion of the sales will go directly to you or your friends adoption! How cool is that?! That's speaking my language people!

How you can get involved in sharing Noondays story:

  • Host a trunk show! Gather some of your friends together and we'll share Noondays story of how they're helping people all around the world and by using your purchasing power you are making a difference! 
  • Host an adoption fundraiser show for someone you know to help bring a child into their forever family! 
  • And of course you can shop online anytime here.  I would love for you to think about Noonday next time you're gift shopping for you mom, sister, friend, anyone! Which I should mention if you still need a mothers day present just get the orders in by April 27th so that they'll be here on time! 

I should also mention that at the end of every season (2 times a year) I'll have a sample sale where I'll be selling some of my own samples at a discount to make room for the new line.  So you dear readers will get the inside scoop of when that will happen.  I would love for my blog to be the avenue that it takes place on so we'll see!

I hope you'll check it out if you don't know about Noonday already so you can fall in love with them too :)



p.s. fun fact about that picture of me up above... that was taken from our recent trip to Africa (which I promise to blog about soon!)  That is at an overlook that we stopped at and that valley behind me runs all the way into Ethiopia!  Kinda cool!  Kinda surreal! And kinda hard! at the same time to be so close yet so far away for so many reasons! 

Thanks for letting my excitement spill out all over the place! i think i probably used to many of these !! in this post! can't help it! sorrynotsorry

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about this!!! And I love that picture of you- and how cool that the valley runs to Ethiopia... makes it even more great!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)