Monday, December 31, 2012

Year rewind

January:
  • Celebrated 3 years of marriage
  • Adam had his first and hopefully last ride in an ambulance to the ER, thank you noro virus...
  • First time at Created for Care conference.  Looking forward to going back in just a few weeks! 
February:
  • Our hot water heater/heat went out so our house looked like this... while in the midst of our kitchen makeover


March:
  • Adam and his brother ran the NC half marathon which I realized I failed to blog about! oopsie! 
  • Celebrated my 25th birthday
April:
  • Can't think of anything too significant except I had a bone graft surgery on my mouth which I haven't talked too much about on here but it happened and that took up a chunk of that month!
May:
  • We felt like the Lord was stirring in us to move and started talking about selling our house.  

June:
  • Adam did his first solo triathlon 





July:
  • We were at the beach 2 out of the 4 weeks in July! 
  • First heard about a possible job available in SC

August:
  • Secretly listed our house for sale.  Still weren't sure where we were going either back to our hometown or maybe just possibly SC
  • SOLD OUR HOUSE!!! in like 2 weeks... oh crap...
  • Went down to our new town to interview for a job
  • Our sweet friends returned from India, yay!!!

September:
  • Decided to change our age range from 0-2 to 0-4! Actually I think that technically happened in August but that is when we announced. 
  • Went on our second annual roommate mountain getaway
  • Totaled Holly Honda :( on our way to Adam's final interview
  • Accepted the job in SC
  • Went on a trip to Oak Island with some of our dearest friends.  Sadly all my pics are still in prison on our camera so I stole this one from you Christy :)
 October:
  • Closed on our first house and moved on down to SC
  • I became a SAHDM (stay-at-home-doggie-mom) 

November:
  • Celebrated 1 year on the waitlist!!
  • Headed to Disney World with my family
  •  

December:
  • Went to Atlanta for the first time in 4 years to see Adam's extended family and feeling very thankful for the new flexibility we have
  • Spent a week at home for Christmas spending lots of time with friends and family 
  • We bought a house!!! more on that later ;)Photo: We're excited because we JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!... again haha 2nd in 4 years! Woo hoo!
Well I think that's a wrap folks.  We're hoping that 2013 is the best year yet and that we will see our son's face.  Will you join us in praying this? Wishing you the happiest of New Years! 

1 comment:

I so love your comments :)