- Celebrated 3 years of marriage
- Adam had his first and hopefully last ride in an ambulance to the ER, thank you noro virus...
- First time at Created for Care conference. Looking forward to going back in just a few weeks!
- Our hot water heater/heat went out so our house looked like this... while in the midst of our kitchen makeover
- Adam and his brother ran the NC half marathon which I realized I failed to blog about! oopsie!
- Celebrated my 25th birthday
- Can't think of anything too significant except I had a bone graft surgery on my mouth which I haven't talked too much about on here but it happened and that took up a chunk of that month!
- We felt like the Lord was stirring in us to move and started talking about selling our house.
- Adam did his first solo triathlon
- We were at the beach 2 out of the 4 weeks in July!
- First heard about a possible job available in SC
- Secretly listed our house for sale. Still weren't sure where we were going either back to our hometown or maybe just possibly SC
- SOLD OUR HOUSE!!! in like 2 weeks... oh crap...
- Went down to our new town to interview for a job
- Our sweet friends returned from India, yay!!!
- Decided to change our age range from 0-2 to 0-4! Actually I think that technically happened in August but that is when we announced.
- Went on our second annual roommate mountain getaway
- Totaled Holly Honda :( on our way to Adam's final interview
- Accepted the job in SC
- Went on a trip to Oak Island with some of our dearest friends. Sadly all my pics are still in prison on our camera so I stole this one from you Christy :)
- Closed on our first house and moved on down to SC
- I became a SAHDM (stay-at-home-doggie-mom)
- Celebrated 1 year on the waitlist!!
- Headed to Disney World with my family
- Went to Atlanta for the first time in 4 years to see Adam's extended family and feeling very thankful for the new flexibility we have
- Spent a week at home for Christmas spending lots of time with friends and family
- We bought a house!!! more on that later ;)