Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July everyone! This is truly one of my favorite Holidays.  I have always had such great memories of it as a child.  Every year when I was little we would spend it in SC at my aunts house. My cousin's and I would swim all day in their pool perfecting our underwater handstands while the guys would shoot guns out in the fields.  We would fill ourselves with watermelon and cake that had strawberries and blueberries on top in the design of an american flag.  Then we would head to downtown Charlotte or somewhere in the area for fireworks, my favorite part.  It is all things summer and all things good. 

I am so thankful for the country we live in and I truly try not to take it for granted.  We enjoy so many freedoms that so many others don't.  Above all I am so thankful we can worship Jesus Christ so freely, we are truly blessed.    

Hoping many wonderful memories are made for you and your families on this Independence day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)