Monday, April 30, 2012

5 months


I'm still alive! promise.  We've had some internet "issues" so I haven't been able to post is the truth actually, so hoping the internet situation improves.  What did we do without the internet before?! 
But anyways, here we are... 5 months into the wait.  And since I am SUPER late with this post we are over a week into our 6th month! That's half a year people! Might not sound like much in the grand scheme of things but it gets me pretty excited!!  Sounds more established in the wait if you ask me.  


We I have good days and bad days.  Adam has been so strong, keeping the faith throughout this process and has believed on my behalf many a time.  Thank God for that man, I am so thankful for him!  Right now we are rejoicing with these friends that are in Ethiopia right NOW to bring their son home FOREVER!!!  I told Rebekah last week that I would live vicariously through her  :)  I can't tell you how happy I am for them and how wonderful it is to see this process come to completion as well as the Lord's faithfulness to them throughout it.  And y'all stay tuned for pictures on their blog for when they get back and can finally show sweet Israel's face, and let me tell you he is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!  


The Lord has been faithful this month to remind me of His promises in this adoption and I am always grateful for the reminder!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet friend, hang in there!!!! I agree, 6 months (and really, a lot longer than that for yall of being in the process) does make yall "seasoned" adoption experts, right? Ha!

    Excited for yall to see the fruit of this season one day. God is doing something big in yall right now, and His timing is perfect.

    PS 2 hours until we get our son from the orphanage. Will is asleep and I'm sitting here staring at the clock. Bahhh! Hurry up time!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)