Wednesday, December 21, 2011

1 month!

today we have officially been waiting 1 month.  Honestly I have been anticipating getting this one month mark under our belt as we have finally reached the waitlist, so I think in my anticipation this month has gone by kind of slow.  Yet I can't seem to find the time to finish my christmas shopping!  We have just been at this for so long now I feel like we should be further along that we are I guess is the best way to describe it.  

I'm not sure where all the weekends and weekdays have gone in December they just seem to go so quickly as I'm sure everyone feels.  We didn't even get our house fully decorated this year, I know shame on me.  We got a later start than usual on our christmas decorating and just never made it up from then on.  Maybe next year.... 

We are SO very thankful to have one month behind us, but here's to hoping the next couple of months go by much faster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)