Friday, November 11, 2011

video break Friday

NERD ALERT. 

Or another title for this post would be, "Matt Lauer has the best job on TV."  I love the Today show and I am insanely jealous of all the cool things that they get to do.  I like to have it on in the background while I am getting ready for work.  I like that it helps me know what's going on in the world and see hear some neat stories about people.  Every 1-3 years Matt Lauer does a segment called "Where in the World is Matt Lauer."  He goes to these amazing locations and reports live.  This time one of the stops was The Jungfraujoch.  I had never heard of this place and it looks absolutely beautiful!  See for yourself:

Totally going on the Bucket List. Can you imagine how breathtaking that would be?! What a great God we serve whose majesties are displayed among creation!

The heavens declare the glory of God,
   and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.
Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

  1. wow! I want a job like that! I loved watching that- I'm going to try to go watch some more of his segments. Chad has actually seen those mountains from a train through Switzerland. He agrees, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. put in on your bucket list and GO! :) I went in 2009 when I was in Europe. Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)