Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy 60th Dad!

At the end of October we celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday party with a 50s themed birthday bash. It was my mom's idea to dress in 50s theme and it ended up being lots of fun.

These are my sisters.  Fun fact: we all wore gloves with our costumes, unplanned! In case you are wondering, or can't tell, yes that is a wig I'm wearing.  
'Papa' as he is called by the 2 littles getting some help opening presents!
Ivey trying to duck out of the picture haha, nice try

Tuck was confined during the party, with my parents dog Sam. 
My parents and I.  Who thinks my mom's wig is awesome?! She was a pink lady, and my dad was a "greaser."
And here I am with my sexy "mad man." He is rockin that skinny tie if I do say so myself!
It was a fun night celebrating my Dad who is the most wonderful man, truly.  I know how lucky I am to have such an involved, caring, loving, and godly man for a Dad.  He has sacrificed much for us over the years and I count the privilege of being his daughter a joy and honor.  I hope he had a memorable 60th! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm diggin' the wig, Ashley! Looks like it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! I'm lovin' this party theme, how creative of your mom. Those wigs are sa-weeeet.

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)