Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Are we there yet?

Woah! 2 posts in one day?! what is that?! 

It's been a tough couple of weeks.  We have been oh so so so close to getting on the waitlist as I have mentioned on here, but I feel we are still so far away.  Today especially I'm struggling with the feeling that we are NEVER going to get there.  You know what I mean?  Like I just can't take anymore.  Adam and I were talking about how we had heard people talk about how frustrating the paperchase process was but we never really understood until we were right smack dab in the middle of the hard. 

In reality we have everything authenticated we are just waiting on good ole dumb ole Georgia to get it together so we can get Adam's birth certifciate authentication back.  Georgia and I, we aren't friends right now.  We could have driven to GA and got all of this done in like 1 day had we known all this would happen.  Hindsight is 20/20 right? 

The Lord has continually shown me durning this process that is not about timelines and what plans we set for ourselves but it is about his sovreignty.  I am so so glad that I have him and that to trust in.  I know that each little delay and stumble is getting us to our exact, perfect child for our family but it's hard to remember that right now.  There is always tomorrow I guess... but today, today it is just hard. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you each day....and for that crazy state of Georgia to get their act together :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)