Friday, October 21, 2011

video break Friday

So this has been something I have been thinking might be fun to do, kind of a Friday theme of sorts.  I know I have mentioned my mother likes to give us "youtube" homework from time to time of all these funny videos that she likes to share with us.  So I guess this is for you mom (even though I don't think she really reads my blog but oh well) haha! I will be sharing clips of things each week, might be a commercial like this week, a song, gotcha day video, part of a tv show, who knows.  I think it will be fun, and hopefully entertaining.  And hey even if you don't like it oh well, it's my blog and I'll blog what I want to, right?!


Also, fun fact: Adam and I are trying to learn Spanish.  It is something he has been wanting to do and so I am joining in.  I am really excited and I hope we do well,  I think it will be neat to see all the doors that will be opened through that.

p.s. I know that "video" break Friday is probably a little outdated for the title because aren't videos technically something you put in a VCR?  oh well call me old fashioned but I sure think it is shorter than cliprecordeddigitallythenuploadedtoaserverhostknownasyoutube break Friday.  try to figure that one out eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)