Thursday, October 20, 2011

Grant's 1st birthday

I can't believe that it has been a year since our second nephew Grant was born.  It really went by super fast.  We had a great time celebrating his birthday with lots of family.  My sis did a great job with all the decorations for his "construction" themed birthday party.  Complete with dump trucks and dirt cake!  My awesome husband is honing his photography skills so here are some of the pics he took at the party. 



 Jackson enjoying his roller coaster toy.  He was quite entertaining through the whole party, and I think he definitely had more fun opening Grant's presents than he did.


 My sisters :)

And my FAVORITE picture of the whole day:
Is that not the cutest?!!! He was hilarious he held his spoon like that almost the whole time he ate his dirt cake!

I have to say one of my favorite parts of Grant's birthday was when we all sang happy birthday to him and Jackson, who is almost 3 by the way, was with me while we were singing, and he sang happy birthday to his little brother so perfectly, so happily, and just as loud as everyone else.  It was the sweetest thing to hear and just one of those special moments that I will hold dear.  We love you Grant and are so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)