Monday, September 12, 2011

Greenway Girls Getaway!

oh man was I counting the days to Labor Day this year.  We went to the mountains with all of my college roommates and their husbands/boyfriends.  I was soooo looking forward to this because it has been a while since we have all been together.  It was such a sweet time of fellowship and truly good for the soul. 

We stayed in an awesome cabin that Anne did an amazing job of finding and putting all the details together!  There was lots of laughter, talking, and just being in each others company.  Oh and staring at this amazing view, ahhhhh...


   On Sunday we spent part of the day at a park in Valle Crucis it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
Yes we all bought the same sweater because it is amazingly comfortable and stylish if I do say so myself and they were having a sale, and who can pass up a good sale!
On our way out of town we stopped at Stick Boy for some delicious cinnamon rolls and a coffee for Adam.  Our Monday plans were ruined by a torrential downpour so we ended up making a quick stop by Mast General store and then headed out of town. 

Until next year..... since we have vowed to make this a Labor Day tradition to get together.  Is it too early to start planning Greenway Girls Getaway 2012?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)