Sunday, June 5, 2011

#daviscaulderweddingextravaganza! (in pictures this time)

The day finally came.  It was long anticipated, very much planned, and hoped for.  And then it was over in a flash, as all wedding days seem to go, too fast.  Sara was one of my roommates in college and one of my dear friends.  We are kindred spirits in that we think about things the same and are just on the same page, if you know what I mean by that.  I love her dearly and am so blessed to call her friend.  I was so very excited to stand by her on her wedding day as she wed her beloved Todd.  And if two people were to ever go together it is them!  They are so fun and I have no doubt their lives will be full of adventures. Here is the video Todd made Sara for their rehearsal dinner.  So sweet!
 


Also if you didn't see their engagement video, that you saw a clip of in their video go check it out.  Todd's brother Matt at Lifestage Films made it and you can check it out here.  And I CAN'T WAIT to see their wedding video, Todd's bother is very talented and I have no doubt it will be amazing!

This picture is quite funny.  Looks like Sara was being a bridezilla at the rehearsal making sure we were all in our places.  I can assure she was NOT, but a good capture by my hubby!


 This is right before she was about to get her hair and makeup done
Right before the ceremony!


Aren't those dresses amazing!  I loved them!
First dance as husband and wife :)  You should have seen the way Todd looked at her, so sweet and beautiful.


The amazing car that they left in!
Us as the end of the night.  We were a little sweaty by this point, we were dancing the night away, and the air was not doing a good job in the reception place, but that didn't stop us.  We had so much fun!
Also they had the neatest thing.  Sara used to work for a photobooth company for a little while and absolutely wanted to have one at her wedding.  It was the coolest idea!  It prints out 2 copies, one for you the guest and the other to go in a book for the bride & groom, and you can write a message on it, like a scrapbook.  Here is the website where you can see the photostrips from the wedding!

No go on over to The Davis Daily and congratulate the newly weds!!!

p.s. they went on the same honeymoon we did and I was insanely jealous the whole week, knowing exactly which port they were in and just how much fun they were having.  but i'm happy for them ya know whatever blah blah blah (love you! winkwink)

2 comments:

  1. this is just so sweet! I loved reading it and seeing the wedding from a different perspective. I had the best looking bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! I loved all the videos. I especially love that they went to Prov Co after getting engaged - you can't ask for a better day than that :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)