Monday, March 7, 2011

Some more great videos!

I'm sure that some of you don't read the same blogs I read and may not have seen these wonderful new gotcha day videos. These MUST be shared! They are such beautiful stories of families being united and God's amazing love. Get your tissues ready. I am not really a crier and I was crying! The first is from Our Heritage From the Lord.



Home At Last from dan owens on Vimeo. This one I found on one of my favorite blogs Our Family Advocating For the Orphan.


We have some updates on the adoption front but we'll save those for another day. For now enjoy these sweet sweet stories.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those were SUCH sweet stories. I really enjoyed watching them, and I can't wait to watch YOUR video one day soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)