Monday, January 31, 2011

Pancake Dinner Fundraiser!

My sweet friend Laura Ashley, together with a couple of other small groups has organized a Pancake Dinner Fundraiser complete with raffle prizes and all! She has really outdone herself and we are so grateful. I could never imagined putting something like this on myself. She thought of the whole thing and has done all the hard work in getting several businesses to donate great prizes! She is expecting her little one in August, and I am so looking forward to being moms together. So thankful for all the great friends the Lord has blessed us with!
We would love for you to come support us and all of Laura Ashley's hard work and eat some pancakes! and bring a friend!!

2 comments:

  1. Wayne and I will be there with bells on. Or should I say Papaw and Nana will be there with bells on? We are trying out the sound of different names.

    Love you guys and I hope to meet lots of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so looking forward to this! I just posted the flyer on our blog. Great chance to invite new folks to visit the NRC, too. I pray it's a great success!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)