Welcome! We have some exciting news! We have picked a name for our baby boy! We thought we would have a little fun with it. We want YOU to participate even if we don't know you personally! That will just make it more fun!
We decided to go ahead and share the name with our families at Christmas. Now we know that everyone has differing opinions on when or if to share their child's name, before or after birth, etc. Or in our case before/after referral or court. But besides the fact that we couldn't wait after we decided on a name to share it, we feel like it will make it easier for our families and us if we have a name to associate with the child we're waiting on. It just makes the whole process that much more personal, for us anyways. To each his own!
We're getting VERY close to our goal for the first chunk of money that goes with all the paperwork/homestudy/dossier. After this we will have until our referral to save for the rest! woo hoo! Praise God, the Lord provides and we are so very humbled.
Here's how The Name Game and Giveaway works:
1. Each guess or entry is a suggested $5 dollar donation (or $10 for 2 guesses, $15 for three... and you get my drift) you can use the paypal button on the side. Or else send us an e-mail (mooreadoption at gmail dot com) for our address if you're not comfortable with the whole online paying thing and you still want to participate.
2. Each entry will give you an opportunity to win either an iPod shuffle or a $50.00 Visa giftcard if you already have a shuffle, your pick!
3. The giveaway will last for 10 days. It will end January 20th, and the winner will be announced on Friday January 21st. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your guess and a way for us to contact you.
1. If multiple people guess the name then we will do a drawing between all those people that guessed the name. Probably just an old-fashioned hat drawing, since using random.org in this case wouldn't really work.
2. If no one guesses the name, then you will ALL be eligible to win, we will use random.org and choose a winner that way.
If you haven't noticed our cute little ticker at the top yet, it says Journey to baby "S" in Ethiopia. So his name starts with an S! that's all the hints folks, now start guessing and spread the word!