Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love Google Reader

If you're an avid blog reader like I am and you're not using Google Reader, do it... now. It will change your life, well maybe not exactly, but it will save you a LOT of time. I can't believe I waited so long to start using it. I have been using it for over a month now, and it cuts my computer time in the evening down so that I don't have to go to each blog page that I regularly look at to see if they've updated. It will let YOU know when someone has updated, all listed together in alphabetical order neatly on the side. So thank you Google Reader for giving me my life back.

1 comment:

  1. I love Google Reader! It's so helpful because I read hundreds (literally hundreds) of blogs.
    Maybe I have too much time on my hands... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)