Friday, September 17, 2010

Call me Mary Kay

Introducing fundraiser number three, and it's a big one! We had someone that we barely knew donate a TON of Mary Kay make-up for us to sell. I am so amazed at the goodness of God, and the kindness of strangers. I still can't believe it, it doesn't seem real! I am blown away at how the Lord is providing for us in such a huge way! If you or anyone you know wears Mary Kay, or would in this instance since it is going to a good cause let me know! What makes it even better? We are selling it all for 50% off the retail price!
Some of the stuff:
Adam taking inventory of all the stuff, and watching West Wing. He felt he was getting a little too in touch with his feminine side.
A little tired after several hours of organizing!
So if you're reading this I need YOUR help! No matter who you are, because that is the only way all this stuff is going to get sold! Contact me at mooreadoption (at) gmail (dot) com to order and for more specific colors since there are a ton of lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc. I will let you know the shipping fee if necessary on a per order basis. You can click on the link on the side links or here to view the list of everything. Thanks so much for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)