Saturday, March 27, 2010

Free Gallon of Milk

As you know I am now on this couponing kick. Adam said, I think it's like a game for you. Exactly! How much can I save! This week is Harris Teeters triples week. I am super excited that it happened not long after my coupon class so I could take advantage of it! We did pretty good for first timers I guess. $40.00 of groceries for $14.00. It lasts through Tuesday the 30th, so if you missed it get the Sunday paper and go! Here is a really good easy deal that you can try. The website that I like is Southern Savers, given to me by Su from the coupon class. In the first section of Buy One Get One deals is a printable coupon for Frosted Mini Wheats. If you buy 3 boxes then the Catalina machine right beside the receipt printer will print out a coupon for a free gallon of milk, totally worth it! If you won't eat 3 boxes, give one away! I hope you try it and it works, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Ash! I shopped the triples at HT too, and got $85 worth of groceries for $37, a 57.5% savings. Sweet! But I hate I didn't check out Southern Savers for the secret about the milk catalina...I bought TWO boxes of Mini Wheats instead of three. Tyler goes through them so much it would have been great to get 3 AND a free gallon of milk next time. Oh well! I'll start checking out Southern Savers more often now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)