Sunday, December 27, 2009

One Moore Wedding!

On December 19th we added another member to the family when Adam's younger brother David married one of my college roommates, Courtney. They had a beautiful snowy white wedding as a big snow storm came through on Friday. They cleared the roads so that everything worked out nicely on Saturday and many guests were able to come. As we approach our 1 year anniversary watching David and Courtney on their special day felt like we were them just the other day. We had a great time and are so excited to not only have David and Courtney as family but as friends. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing this for David and Courtney! I love the song, the message, the video, and all five of my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe y'all have married a year!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)