Wednesday, October 21, 2009

and It begins...

our first annual trip to the fair as Raleigh residents! This was Adams first trip to the fair and my first trip in a while. The last time I went I was in 8th or 9th grade I think. I went with my grandparents and aunt, we spent the entire time at the horse shows and gardens which was still fun but this time I got to experience everything I wanted. We got a fried milky way and snickers, our first ever! Not as good as I was expecting from all the hype but I would eat it again
Adam did not proudly wear his I heart pickles sticker much longer after that :(
After that it was off to the corn dipped in butter... yum!
Then Rachel and I got candle apples 2 for $3! I would show you the picture we took of my teeth after the candle apple but it's not pretty.
we caught a peek at how they roast all that corn
we got Tuck an Appalachian collar at the fair it was from unleashedmutt. Go figure we went to Boone and couldn't find a collar, go to the fair... lots! Fun times! We are excited to begin our annual experience and lots of fair fun to come!

1 comment:

  1. We're going to the fair today, and Tyler's never been before either. I have my eye on the corn and some fried death-on-a-stick, ha. Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)