Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Too Much Chocolate?

Here are just a few pictures of our house. We are waiting on our tax credit to start doing a lot of things that we want to do, but they are backed up and we don't have an e.t.a. Shocker I know! It is a work in progress to get it exactly how we want it, so this is what I will show you for now. I think I have a mild obsession with chocolate brown I just love how it looks and so much goes with it and so well too. There are other rooms in the house that contain chocolate brown as well... I'll save some for later!

Chocolate Couches, Chocolate strip curtains, Chocolate furniture, Chocolate Walls and...
A CHOCOLATE DOG!

3 comments:

  1. I love the chocolate, it looks so good! Especially the paint- are you still going to paint the top half apple green? My fav is the chocolate dog! We must get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! I love chocolate too! I want to paint at LEAST one of my rooms that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect amount of chocolate and Tucker is the perfect puppy. He has gotten so big. Do you guys still have the door for the tv stand? Miss all three of you.

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)