Sunday, June 28, 2009

"Ugly Baby Judges You!"

(the title comes from this friends clip, wait about 26 seconds and it gets to the scene, you'll understand..) We are all a little biased when it comes to babies that we are related to/or are ours. Everyone thinks that they have the cutest baby and that they do the cutest things. Well let's face it, not all babies are cute, terrible I know, but you were thinking it too. Well our nephew IS one of the cute ones and I just have to share with you this video over at my sisters blog. You'll want to watch it again, promise!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and the fact that it gets linked to my blog. I'm really going to have to step it up since there might be new visitors. :-)

    You are so right about watching the videoclip over and over. I'm with him all day long and I've still watched it 10 or 15 times since I posted it.

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)