Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet TUCKER!



Several people know that I have wanted a lab for a long time. However for the last several years I have lived in rental places that did not allow pets. However, in a few weeks Ashley and I are moving into a new house and decided to bring Tucker with us. We went tonight to pick one out and loved him as soon as we saw him. We can not wait until we go to pick him up in a couple weeks and take him to our house. Here are a few pictures from our trip:


We couldn't stand to wait several weeks before seeing him again, so we plan to make another trip out to play with him before we bring him home!

8 comments:

  1. cuttttttte! so excited for yall, can't wait to meet tucker in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- He is PRECIOUS! I can't wait to play with him. I've been meaning to ask you... Can Chad and I get a dog and just keep him at your house? That would be great, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My My My! How fun and exciting! I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look so happy!! Does Tucker have green eyes? He looks big for a baby, how big will he get? He is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is super cute! I pray he will not have Shamgar's spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Tucker is so cute! Brooks wants a lab too! We'll end up with one eventually! They can be playmates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Play date with Sipsey soon? While Tucker is playing, I'll have Adam in the back yard with the pooper scooper. (That's part of your "Other doodies as assigned" line on the job description.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW - he is adorable!!! I know Adam probably had to drag you home. I can't wait to play with him! Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)