Sunday, April 19, 2009

Adam's not so secret obsession

To any who know Adam it comes as no surprise that he absolutely loves coffee. We had a discussion the other day with some friends by which he concluded that it's not always about quality just quantity! ahahaha! He would just assume walk around with this all day!Not really, but anyhow we were shopping in Wal-Mart the other day and you know how you can find anything in Wal-Mart, literally, well this is what we found, Adam's new coffee cup:Now honestly I can't tell you what this is actually supposed to be used for. We found it in the gardening section, so the best I can tell is maybe a pot for flowers? Or perhaps to grow your own coffee beans....your guess is as good as mine!

4 comments:

  1. That is, by far, the largest coffee cup I have ever seen. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I see that you are one step closer to your blog, it isn't named "Our Blog" anymore. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen those... and I think they are supposed to be flower pots. Too funny- since it is about the quantity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful if it is a flower pot, because that means it has a hole in the bottom! We wouldn't want Adam to have to drink his coffee off the floor... maybe that would be a good test to see how far the obsession goes =)

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)