Friday, March 6, 2009

Snow day... for one


Well this Monday most of North Carolina woke up (later than normal) to a nice snow covered world. They checked there phones and emails to find out that they had a nice day off. That is how I woke up when I got the text that the church offices would be closed on Monday. Then Ashley got her text, but quite what she was looking for. Her office would be open (with a 2 hour delay). We both did enjoy a little extra sleep, but she soon claimed to be the only person in the Triangle headed to work. However we were able to enjoy a nice breakfast together before she had to leave which is pictured above (this is obviously mine because it has my delicious coffee). But not too long after breakfast Ashley had to and go to work..
(notice the unhappy face)!
So it was a snow day, just mostly for me. I certainly had a great day reading, catching up a few recorded tv shows, and just relaxing for a day.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA - I love the "unhappy face". My work had a 2 hour delay too - bummer, I know... except I called my manager and told her there was lots of snow and ice on the roads (there was in Durham!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - I love the "unhappy face". My work had a 2 hour delay too - bummer, I know... except I called my manager and told her there was lots of snow and ice on the roads (there was in Durham!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face too- kind of reminds me of some of our China pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Ashley :( Adam, I am glad you got to catch up on some reading!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)