Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random

I wanted to share some of the artwork etc. that is sort of new around our house and helps to beautify our home :)This was part of my birthday present from my wonderful husband. We had seen this picture together and liked it, but me being so indecisive, Adam surprised me with it when I came home from work! It fits perfectly with our color scheme, he did such a great job! This is one of my favorite of our engagement pictures that we just recently got and hung in our bedroom. It is also on our blog to the right, done by our talented photographer Amanda Caldwell. I just absolutely love it, simply because it is love. I know, I know gag right! haha!
And lastly my diploma, that's right people I graduated from Appalachian State University and in 3 1/2 years! And not sorry for one bit that I cut it a semester short, marriage is so worth it! (not saying I don't miss my roommates though :) It was nice to get that finality that I graduated though since I did not walk in the graduation ceremony, you know with all the wedding stuff going on and everything. Also I had some trouble getting some classes approved but in the end I am an alumni!

On a side not this has got to be my favorite commercial of all times, this is the cutest kid in the whole world, reason enough for me to buy a PC I love it. Not to mention that I do want to adopt a Chinese little girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey glad to see the update. I think the little girl is adorable.
    Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the graduating in 3 1/2 years for marriage!! I agree - it is SO worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy you got your diploma! I'm sure it feels like the office is complete now :) and I love you "simply because it is love... gag right" comment. love you!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)