Monday, December 1, 2008

December Dash

Adam and I are gearing up for a quick December. We had a great thanksgiving together minus the fact that I am recovering from yet another surgery, but still thankful that I am able to be fixed. Adam took great care of me and we figured out that he only has to go back to Wake Forest one more time without me with him! Isn't that exciting?! For us it is at least haha! This weekend we are going to Atlanta for a shower with some of Adam's family. Funny thing is, he's not invited to the shower so I'll be on my own until he comes at the end to gather the loot. We are both busy the next weekend and then I am moving out of my house in Boone on the 16th.... crazy yet thrilling. Then it will be frantic finishing up last minute wedding stuff before moving to Wake Forest on the 26th and then the big day! 33 days and counting:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are all healed from your surgery and that Atlanta is fun. I can't believe your wedding is so soon! I can't wait- I know things will be really busy... and fun! Can't wait for your shower next weekend! I miss you! Won't be long until you are living here! yay!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)