Thursday, November 20, 2008

We Will Eat!

I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately. I don't know I'm sure everyone gets that way, I just haven't felt like writing. Everything has suddenly gotten EXTREMELY busy. School is wrapping up, we were getting wedding invitations out, Jackson's birth, job interviews, showers, and being away every weekend. So really I guess there actually was a lot to blog about I just didn't wanna. But this news is blog worthy. The Lord answered our prayers and provided a job for me in these tough economic times. It is such a blessing and a huge relief. I will be working at Eye Care Associates. They are a 17 office group and amazingly there was an opening in the office that is like 7 minutes away from us!!! They have great benefits and I really liked the work environment. I start training January 19th, so I'll still have some time after the honeymoon before being flung into the real world, man reality will hurt I'm afraid. It is really exciting and I am looking forward to all of the new opportunities. We are just 43 days away now and 36 days away from moving in. After thanksgiving it will fly by, and I can't say I'm sad about that :)

1 comment:

  1. yayyy! That is SOOO exciting! It sounds perfect... you will LOVE having time off after the honeymoon. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)