Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Days


This week was awesome! Adam was on fall break so he came and spent it with me in Boone :) We had a great time just hanging out with each other. I still had to go to school and to work during the week but we got lots of time together, a teenie preview of marriage. Since Adam didn't go home for fall break his parents, sister, and brother came up here on Friday. They came up right around lunch time and we all got to go to the famous Daniel Boone Inn for lunch, delicious as usual. We shopped on King Street for a while, even though it was rainy we still had a good visit.

Then Adam and I went on a date Friday night to the famous Woodlands Bar-B-Que. On Saturday my parents came up. They came after lunch and we fought the crowds in Blowing Rock. It was packed, all the leaf lookers I guess, because there was no game here this weekend. It took us forever to find a parking place, we almost gave up and then at the last second we scored a spot, thanks to my expert driving haha. We took a walk through the park and saw a wedding and a couple getting their engagement pictures done. soon enough... :( Then we headed over to Moses Cone and it was beautiful. We came back to my house and my mom made dinner. We had a great time with each other and with our parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)