Thursday, September 25, 2008

A What?

That is what Adam said when I first told him we were going to the rental place in Mooresville to look at their candelabras.

can·de·la·bra
[kan-dl-ah-bruh] an ornamental branched holder for more than one candle.

A little explanation for those of you left in the dark, haha! bad joke sorry. But good news I know all of you were dying to know but I found the exact ones that I wanted from Boone Rent-all. So you may ask how will they get from Boone to Mooresville back to Boone again. Well one of my lovely bridesmaids will be here to pick them up and bring them back within a week. She saved the day! Here is what it looks like. It looks black but it is actually rod iron. Horray for finding what I wanted and helpful bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)