Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heading to the Beach!

As of today I am finished with summer school (interject the hallelujah chorus) and after I work tonight I'm headed home. I am meeting up with Adam's family in the morning to ride down to the beach with them. Tomorrow is his last day at Caswell so we will get to go to the evening worship service. I'm really excited about being able to be there on his last night and everything. We are looking forward to spending some quality time together and with family. Maybe I'll get to update while we're there :) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach! I'm glad you are all done with summer school! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST ONE MORE SEMESTER!!! SO PROUD OF YOU....CANT WAIT TO SPEND THE NEXT FEW MONTHS WITH YOU WHILE YOU ARE STILL A JACKSON, THEN SEE YOU AS A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE WITH THE LAST NAME MOORE.....YAYYYYYYYY

    i forget adam reads this stuff too...duh. hey adam...so great seeing you the other day, makes me miss hanging out. come to boone please! love yall both from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)