Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bull City!

That's right we spent the weekend in Durham and got to go to a Bulls Game! A first for both Adam and I. It was so fun, I love baseball, and baseball movies, it's so American. We got to meet up with Marshall and Rachel, and Brooke and Kevin. All of our other friends from the area that might've joined us are on a mission trip in Slovakia. We missed you! It kind of feels like home when I am able to go to Durham, it actually will kind of be like our partial home. We will be living in Wake Forest when we get married but no doubt spending a lot of time in Durham, with our church being there and our soon-to-be nephew!

It's always a treat to get to meet up with friends that we don't get to see as much right now, as we will be able to in just a few short months! This summer has been awesome because Adam and I have been able to see each other so much more with all the weddings and him working at church. God is good and he has blessed us with time together during this summer that could have been so long for us! According to me however the summer (measured by school) is officially over (well in 4 days) and we will be heading to the beach with Adams family in 9 days! yay! I feel a blog post comin on... I love you girls!


man i need some sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)