Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Harpers!

We had such a great time at Marshall and Rachel's wedding. I was so surprised by how fast it went by. The day flew, I can only imagine what it will be like on our actual wedding day. It's a good thing that we will have such a great photographer to capture the day for us, I can see how easily it will be to miss things! Fortunately Rachel had multiple photographers capturing her special day.



Friday we had the bridesmaid luncheon at Vita that was fabulous, and then only a couple of hours till the rehearsal dinner at Bennett Point Grille. On wedding day I woke up at 6:00 am! Not on purpose but I just couldn't sleep I guess I was just too excited. We got the church about 11, Brooke did a fabulous job on my hair and the bride and maid of honor arrived about 11:45. From then until wedding time it was hair fixin, make up touch ups, getting dressed, and lots and lots of pictures!

The ceremony was beautiful and hilarious as the groomsmen handed Marshall some "presents" as they met him at the end of the aisle. Quite comical. After pictures with the new Mr. and Mrs. Harper we headed off to the reception at the Homestead Steakhouse. We had a great time eating, dancing, and decorating the car. We had such a great time with all of our friends and are looking forward to more! Congratulations Harpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)