Monday, June 16, 2008

The Ferrells!

Wow I didn't realize it has been so long since I posted! That's not fun, what good is a blog when you don't put stuff on it. My bad. Well Chad and Christy's wedding is certainly post worthy to say the least! This is just the Appalachian girls of the bunch. The weekend was wonderful, a perfect day. We started off the festivities with the bridesmaid luncheon on Friday at the Olde English Tea Room in Wake Forest. The waitress had a fake accent too, I guess to go with the feel. She almost tricked us! Then we headed over to see their new home. It is perfect! They're living in the place, as well as the Harpers, that Adam and I hope to live. I can't wait to marry Adam and be in Wake Forest, have I mentioned that before?! The ceremony was beautiful. I didn't take any pictures because I was afraid my camera would make a noise! They got married under a houppa, with her grandmother's handmade quilt as the covering. It was very symbolic and special. The reception was at a country club and lots of fun getting to hang out with all of our friends.
Christy looked absolutely beautiful! You are so special to me! Congratulations Ferrells!

~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! and YOU are so special to me!! Can't wait to see you- hopefully sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

I so love your comments :)