Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick Trip

School officially finished for me last week although I had to stay for the Mount Vernon graduation banquet of Friday that I was in charge of. It went well I think.... It is always a bittersweet time to tell friends goodbye. It is a special time and a great way to end the year.
I left on Saturday morning at 6:00 am! We had the second part of our marriage counseling at The Summit Church. This session was on roles and responsibilities in marriage (another post to come!). On Saturday afternoon we went to the mall and I got a mother-to-be present for my sister from my parents. We got her this shirt and these capris I think in stone. She is now 4.5 months and looks so cute! Next Monday we will find out what it is! Phoebe or Phoebo for all you Friends fans out there!

Saturday night Adam and I went on a date to Mez this contemporary Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good, a little weird for my taste but still good. We then met up with some friends and went to see What Happens in Vegas. It was cute, and funny. I would watch it again.

Sunday night we went to the Angus Barn. This was my first Angus Barn experience. It was very good, I know this is terrible to say but I think I would still rather eat at Olive Garden or something! lol but I mean I wouldn't turn it down! We were celebrating my brother-in-laws graduation from duke as a nurse anesthetist. It was a great time with family although we got back really late! So we only got 2 days together but with Marshall and Rachel's wedding festivities beginning we will get to see each other again very soon!

1 comment:

I so love your comments :)