Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Last....

It is funny how during your engagement time things start to become my last... For example, my last valentines day, my last spring break, my last winter in Boone... you get the idea. I was talking to one of my friends about this and she said, yes a lot of things will start to become your last. How right she was. It's just kind of nice looking at it like that though. The last time I will celebrate Valentines day alone, etc. The one I'm focusing on right now is MY LAST BIRTHDAY on Friday! It makes it so exciting to think that this time next year we will be celebrating my birthday together! We will be this year too but it will be together in our home! Speaking of our home, as Adam mentioned we did get to register some more this past weekend when he was here. It is so fun, that has got to be one of the most fun things to do while engaged. I mean how could it not be, you get to walk through this massive store with all of these options and scan stuff with this fun scanner thingy (that I touched maybe a grand total of 2 times) and pick out stuff that you're going to get (hopefully) that you don't even have to pay for!! Plus their online feature is so cool. You just click to add to your registry. It is so easy to change your mind, which I have quite a few times! That's what I'm talking about. Thank you to the inventor of the scanner thingy and registries!
Oh how I love you Bed Bath and Beyond....

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments :)